1. Congress shall make no law respecting an estab-lishment of religion; you must worship the Republicans or Democrats. Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or the press, or the right to peacefully assemble as long as you’re rich and White and say noth-ing bad about the police, military or Mickey Mouse and soon President Trump.
2. Guns, guns, we love to make love to our guns!
3. No soldier shall in time of peace be quartered in any house, nor will he receive proper medical care for their military service injuries. Take an aspirin!
4. The Right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects, against unreason-able searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, unless you are poor, a minority, homeless, a hippie, look different, or have a mental disability.
5. No rich White person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a pre-sentation of a Grand Jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty or property, without the process of law, unless you are poor, homeless or Black, Latino or Native American.
6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy trial and public trial, by an impartial jury of demented, retired, bigoted old bags, and only if you are rich and White or a big corporation, and to have the assistance of council for the defense if you have the big bucks to buy a good lawyer and have the money for bail.
7. In suits of common law, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved as long as you are rich and White or a giant corporation and can afford an expensive lawyer.
8. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor exces-sive ﬁ nes imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inﬂ icted unless you are poor, homeless, Black, Latino, Native American, look different or are mentally ill.
9. The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others, are retained by rich White folks only and big corpora-tions.
10. The powers not delegated to the U.S. By the Constitution are reserved for extremely rich Whites and giant corporations.
“A house divided shall not stand.” Abe Lincoln